Braxton - 5 months old

5 months old and sitting all by himself....we are all very proud of him! He is growing, growing and growing some more. He jumped from the 5th percentile to 75th!! He has been eating cereal for close to a month and now has started his 1st foods.....he's just so hungry! He is my chunky monkey. He is also sleeping right through the night which is awesome. He is a very happy content baby but has to be on the move at all times.....loves to play. Before we know it he will be up and chasing his big sister!

Practicing sitting all by myself.....leaning and learning!

WOW Braxton you did it!
Sitting all by yourself at 5 months old
Don't tell the big man...
but I don't think he realizes he is sitting in a princess, pink, furry chair!

I get so excited when I hear the microwave beep....my cereal is ready!
My first food...rice cereal.
I'm so glad mommy finally gave me some food with flavor....I just love this squash!
When can I have a cheeseburger??

Braxton is not so used to such big hugs from big sister Bella!!

Showing mom my hoola-dance in the mirror

Brax loves to kick the toys hanging from his bouncy chair

Pre-game family walk....it was such a nice day!