Swimming Lessons

StarFish!
Braxton's first swimming lesson.....he is absolutely loving it!
We don't do alot other than sing songs and splash around...but
he loves being in the water...even a quick dunk doesn't seem to bother him!
So excited that Bella and Dad came to watch me swim

Showing off my front float

let go of my hands mom and let me spash!

Goodbye Duck, Hello Sea Turtle!
Bella passed her third swimming lesson! She was in the level called "Duck" and now moves up one level to "Sea Turtle"......this level she will be going without a parent. My baby girl is growing up on me way too fast!
Of course, no fear of the water....blowing bubbles and getting our faces wet

Last day of lessons we got to go down the big waterslide......someone was sad we could only go three times....ok I was sad too!

Warming up in the hottub!