ChristKindl Markets - Rosenheim

It's that time of year again....xmas season!
And in germany, xmas markets bring on the xmas spirit.
Rosenheim has a beautiful xmas market which
is always packed full with families and friends.

Happy girl!
Bella is enjoying her deep-fried doughnut.
YUM, YUM, YUM.

We needed this stroller for our xmas photo.

Bella waited 20 minutes to ride in the very front.
A little boy had 5 tokens and just kept taking his turn
and PATIENT little Bella waited.
Bella thought it was worth it....I judged his mother.

Kasie and I.

Robin, Ryan, Max, Matthias, Ron, Niko, Jason
Some of the guys from the team.


A few of us ladies went back for another night.
I finally found a hot drink I can enjoy......punsch mit alcohal.
Glühwein is hot red wine.
I don't drink red wine, nevermind HOT red wine.