Viva Las Vegas - Family Edition

Back to Vegas - for a family Vegas Vacay!

I love Vegas, nothing new. But going to Vegas with my mother - very new and awesome! Enjoying the sun one afternoon down by the pool we all decided to mention 3 things we thought were the most memorable about our trip. We all agreed how happy we were to be together on such a great vacation. We all enjoyed the shopping. We all enjoyed the wonderful dinners. And then we each had our personal moments. Mine included:

1. Waking up at 8:00 am in Vegas SOBRE, very nice.
2. I do not gamble, so winning $45 was so exciting. The big lights & loud noises when I hit a win - I could have went without.
3. Pooltime talks. I love my ladies, I love my chit-chat and I love me some sun!


My cousin's Rae 21st Birthday!
 L-R Sandy, Aunty Joan, Rae, Molly, Gladys(Mom)



Brunch!



Freemont Street





Showgirls!




A taste of Italy


  Cirque De Soleil Show - Love




 

Bright lights, Big City!