Drummondville/Victoriaville QC - WU17 Tournament



We had a fantastic time in Quebec
at the World Under 17 Tournament.
Team Canada Pacific placed 5th overall.
We are all so proud of Jason and Team Canada Pacific.


My dad and I in Drummondville New Year's Eve -
afternoon game Team Canada Pacific against Sweden



Centre Marcel Dionne - the rink the tournament
was held at in Drummondville


Centre Marcel Dionne Rink



Jason behind the bench as
Head Coach for Team Pacific



Victoriaville Rink - Coliseum Desjardens
Semi-Finals


Team Pacific after a win!

My dad and Coach Becker

The best person to watch hockey with is my dad.
He was patient with my elbows as I couldn't sit still -
the hockey was so intense!
He taught me about the referee calls - referees suck.
And we drank beer during the intermission.