Happy 14th Birthday Braxton


October 11, 2020
14 years ago, while shopping for newborn 
baby essentials in Walmart
I went into labour one month shy of my due date.
 
~ Welcome Braxton ~
Brax, you entered this world on your own time 
and in your own way.
And well, some things never change.
You continue to live life at your own pace with a grin 
from ear to ear while keeping us on our toes.
You heart is made of gold and anyone 
who knows you, knows this.
Things to remember:
Don't be afraid to stand up for what's right - 
silence can be deadly.
Never let someone sit or hang alone, 
you know what it feels like to be the new kid.
Work hard, play hard. 
I know that your dreams are big so never stop dreaming.
Sometimes those blown-out candle wishes come true, 
especially if earned & deserved.
And if you forget any and/or all of this
 and find yourself conflicted, just be like dad. 
He's something special.
You have been shown great examples of what it's like
 to be a good, kind, loving man.
Never second guess who you are, 
where you came from and what matters most.
I absolutely love being your mom. 
I love your authenticity and I love you more than anything,
even extra closet space. 


I hope you always continue to put 
a smile on another's face with your
interesting aspects on life and your weird, wacky facts.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!
🇨🇦 🦃 🇺🇸 🎂

#supremehumanbeing #factswithbrax